Did you know that crying can also make your boobs smaller? It’s an age-old question that has left many women perplexed. After all, how could crying have such a profound impact on the size of the breasts? But yes, that is exactly what the research suggests. So if you are someone who frequently cries and you feel your breast getting smaller recently—this article is for you! Here, we are going to shed some light on this bizarre phenomenon and understand why it happens.
Can Crying Make Your Boobs Small?
Yes, it is true that crying can make your breasts smaller. However, this is only a problem if you are prone to bouts of excessive crying. In general, crying has many benefits on the human body, from lowering stress and anxiety to even fighting the common cold. If you want to make sure that you don’t end up crying your boobs small, then the best thing to do is to avoid getting into an anxious or stressed state in the first place.
How Does Crying Shrink Your Boobs?
- The reason why crying can make your boobs smaller is because of the hormone prolactin. Prolactin is a chemical that is produced during times of stress and it suppresses the production of another hormone called estrogen. Estrogen, on the other hand, has an important role to play in the growth of female breasts. And so, when you are crying and your body releases a lot of prolactin, this suppresses the production of estrogen and hence reduces the size of your breasts.
- Experts believe that this is one way in which even breastfeeding can make your boobs smaller! Studies show that women who are breastfeeding tend to have approximately 30% less breast tissue than women who are not breastfeeding. This happens because when you are breastfeeding, you produce more prolactin which then leads to a reduction in estrogen and hence less production of breast tissue. So, essentially the same hormone that shrinks your boobs when you are crying also works to shrink your breast tissue when you are breastfeeding.
- As we saw above, crying helps us let go of our past and look toward a brighter future. This is a process that requires a ton of energy. And when our body is stricken by an emotional response, it tries to divert all its resources to that particular response. This is why people who cry a lot look fatigued—it’s because the body diverts a lot of energy to the tear ducts. When the body diverts a lot of resources to the tear ducts, the flow of blood to other organs like the breasts slows down. When the flow of blood to the breasts slows down, the breasts begin to lose water and shrivel up. Thus, it is the process of crying that actually shrinks the boobs and not the tears.
Why Does Crying Make Your Boobs Smaller?
- In short, crying makes your boobs smaller because it diverts a lot of resources to the tear ducts. But why does it divert a lot of resources to the tear ducts? It’s because your body is trying to relieve you of pent-up emotions. The more you cry, the more you release your pent-up emotions—and the more you release your pent-up emotions, the better you feel.
- we have understood why crying makes your boobs smaller, let’s understand how we can prevent our breasts from shrinking and what we can do if our breasts have already shrunk due to crying. We will also look at some other ways that may help us grow our boobs back!
- It helps us feel better by easing our emotional pain. But when we cry, it is not just sadness and anger that are being shed—it is also the past. And when the past goes, it takes with it our experiences and memories. This means that while you are crying, you are also losing some of your memory and experience—the same experiences that made your boobs bigger in the first place! So yes, while crying makes you feel better, it also makes your boobs smaller because of the loss of memory and experience.
What Benefits Of Shrinking Boobs While Crying?
- Besides the obvious side effect of shrinking your breasts (and not looking as good in your favorite swimsuit), crying has a host of other benefits. As we saw above, the process of crying helps us feel relieved, helps us get rid of pent-up emotions, helps us bond with others, helps us feel less stressed, and creates a sense of oneness with the universe.
- These are very important benefits that are not to be ignored. For starters, crying helps us relieve any pent-up emotions and get rid of the stress that is associated with them. This is very important because keeping pent-up emotions in your system can have a very negative impact on your health.
- If you don’t let go of your emotions and keep them bottled up inside, they can cause high levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. Therefore, letting go of any pent-up emotions and crying can be a very healthy choice. Crying also helps us improve relationships with others. When you share your emotions with others and cry about them, you create an emotional bond with them.
How To Prevent This From Happening?
- Don’t cry too often: This one might sound like a no-brainer, but it’s important. It is important because you need to understand that crying does not make you stronger; rather it makes you weaker, and hence you should not be indulging in it all the time. Crying too often can have a detrimental impact on your body, particularly on your breast tissue. So, limit the number of times you cry in a month to 3 or 4 times maximum, and keep the rest of the days free from emotional turmoil!
- Cry only when necessary: If there is no reason for you to cry, then don’t cry! We know that sounds so simple but there are many people out there who cry even when they are not sad or angry or frustrated etc. They cry just because they feel like crying! And this is why experts say that people who frequently cry (for no reason) have smaller breasts than those who never or rarely shed tears! So if there is no reason for you to be crying then don’t do it; otherwise, your boobs will shrink as a result of this habit!
- Don’t suppress your emotions: Suppressing your emotions can be very harmful to your health. When you suppress your emotions, you are essentially blocking all the feelings that you have and as a result, they build up inside of you and eventually burst out in the form of anger or frustration or sadness, etc. So try not to suppress your emotions; instead, let them out.
- Don’t hold grudges: Holding grudges is very harmful to your overall health and is also bad for your body image too! Holding grudges against people who have hurt you can lead to a number of diseases such as anxiety and depression which are both bad for you. So be careful about who you hold grudges against because it could end up harming your body in more ways than one!
- Be healthy: This is a very important way to prevent your boobs from shrinking. Being healthy will ensure that all of the hormones in your body are working at their optimal levels which will then help boost breast tissue growth and hence prevent shrinkage of breasts!
- Eat well: Eating well means eating food that has essential nutrients such as calcium, protein, vitamins, etc. These foods will help keep the hormones in balance so that they do not reduce breast tissue production which then helps prevent the shrinkage of breasts!
- Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep every night is one way to prevent the shrinkage of breasts because it helps keep hormone levels balanced which then prevents the reduction of breast tissue production due to hormonal changes! So get enough
we saw above, crying can also make your boobs smaller. This happens because the process of crying diverts a lot of resources to the tear ducts. When the flow of blood to the breasts slows down, the breasts begin to lose water and shrivel up. Moreover, the process of crying helps us feel relieved, helps us get rid of pent-up emotions, helps us bond with others, and helps us feel less stressed. However, if you are someone who frequently cries and you feel your breast getting smaller recently, you might want to get a thorough checkup done by a doctor.