When it comes to giveaways, there are so many options that it can be hard to know where to turn. If you’re new to the game and aren’t sure how to get started, this article is for you. It will take you through the basics of creating a giveaway that gets people talking — and whining!
Does anyone ever win the amazon giveaways?
There is no such thing as a guaranteed Amazon giveaway. Winners are determined by how well they play the lottery and how many tickets they sell. There is no guarantee that anyone will be the winner of any given Amazon giveaway.
What Is A Giveaway?
- A giveaway is an offer that gives away something — usually in return for entering a contest. It’s a short form of “promotion” that you can use to drive traffic to your blog or business.
- Your giveaway will be different depending on the type of business you have, but check out this guide for some sweet inspiration: How to Create the Perfect Giveaway on Facebook.
- Giving away an item or service can win you new fans, build your brand and increase your visibility, boost traffic and sales, encourage people to visit your website, and expand your reach. There are many reasons why giveaways are so popular with entrepreneurs and businesses alike. If giving things away is what motivates you — this guide will help you nail down the details so no one else takes home the prize!
- The answer is simple: Be credible, provide your best sales pitch, and give people a reason to trust you. If the idea of giving out something for free sounds too good to be true (or too good of commission to pay), there are some things you can do to make it more attractive so that people will want to enter your giveaway. For example, if your item is expensive or hard to find — you can even offer an exclusive offer as a reward. If other winners in the giveaway have also purchased products or services from you in the past — people will inherently trust your brand.
- This is one of those things that you wish someone would have told you when you first started blogging — but luckily now we can tell you! Here’s exactly how this works with Facebook campaigns… which is why it’s such a great tip!
How To Create A Great Giveaway?
1. Research existing giveaways
Research existing giveaways that are in your niche to see what they’re doing, and how they’re doing it. Take note of their prizes, and consider how you can improve on their strategy. If you’re feeling really ambitious, ask them to review your plan with you! That’s a way of saying “I’m ready to rock this giveaway if you give me some feedback.”
2. Choose a prize
You should choose a prize that is valuable enough to entice people — but not too valuable that they say “no” without knowing why (that’s a waste of everyone’s time!)
3. Send out an email blast asking for submissions
Begin by sending an email blast (with the subject line “Request for submissions for [your name] giveaway”) to your list. Ask them if there are any bloggers who have suggested good giveaways in the past, or who would be interested in participating in yours (this is also another great way of asking bloggers to review your plan). If someone has seen or been mentioned in another giveaway before, it’ll automatically make them more inclined to enter — as if “Of course, they would want to enter my awesome giveaway!” Then, go through the social media channels that you have subscribed to – share their image publicly on all the channels so people can check out their profile and read about past giveaways and experiences. This will hopefully get more people interested in entering.
4. Don’t forget to promote externally!
You should also consider emailing out to all your contacts and letting them know about your giveaway, so you can easily request more participants from them. This will help you reach out to more people, as well as spread the word about your giveaway!
What To Know Before Starting A Giveaway?
- First, you must decide on the number of entries you’re going to give (also known as the giveaway duration). It’s best if you set a minimum and a maximum length of time. Also, it’s best that you let people know how long they have before they can expect to receive their prize.
- This is a common question that many newbies ask. You should do about 2-3 giveaways per month (but make sure this is in your budget). You can do more or less depending on your budget and experience – but keep in mind that it may be hard for you to keep up with the flow of giveaways if you don’t start having only 2 or 3 contests per month.
- Have an overall goal for each giveaway, or at least what you want from the giveaway so that you can work towards those goals while running your social media accounts separately. For example: “Want more followers and likes!” “Need more subscribers!” “Want to boost the blog traffic!”
- Promoting on social media channels is essential in order for everyone who enters to have an opportunity of winning! Promoting does not only mean buying banner ads on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc; it takes more than just spending money here and there! Try promoting through blog posts, tweeting a link, or writing blog posts about your giveaway, getting more and more backers; these are all great ways to get more people to enter your contest.
- Yes! You need a Facebook Page, Twitter account, and Instagram account (and some other accounts may be good too). Make sure all of them are active and update regularly with the latest news about yourself. You should also create a brand image for your giveaway that you can use as your social media profiles’ profile images (so people do not have difficulty finding them)! Different giveaways will require different kinds of posts/images depending on what is best suited for that particular giveaway.
- $1000 Seo Ninja Giveaway – A $1000 giveaway to one lucky winner where the winner will get $1000 worth of SEO services in the form of time (for a period of 3 months) and is mentored to improve their SEO skills.
- Blogging 101 Contest – This is an ongoing contest running on Twitter with a $50 prize for every week that passes. The weekly prizes increase in value from $50 to $500, then from $500 to $1500, then from $1500 to $5000, and finally from “no limit” up to USD$5000 at USD$10 per entry!
- Lifestyle Video Giveaway – A free trip for 2 people via airfare and tickets for 2 people (1st class and business class) at the country’s national airline, Air Asia.
- Wedding Photos “Ladies Choice”– An 8-hour photo shoot at a local professional photographer for 5 ladies who choose their crowning moment (wedding shots). This is a top prize of $400+!
There are many different types of giveaways you can implement, including product giveaways, service giveaways, and even food and drink pairings. You can also call them sweepstakes, raffles, or Giveaways. There are several different ways to create, host, and run a giveaway event. The most common is a themed event.