More and more wealthy people are now turning their attention to promising to get citizenship by investment (CBI) programs. The Caribbean islands are one of the most attractive places for immigration.
Participants of the St. Lucia citizenship program have the opportunity to acquire a second citizenship in this country in a maximum of six months. This way is much faster and more profitable than the usual ways of obtaining permanent residency.
St. Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program Review
Take a closer look at each citizenship by investment program to determine which option is best for you. A detailed analysis will help you determine whether it’s right for you or not. More and more people are choosing St. Lucia citizenship by investment program and successfully becoming permanent residents of an exotic island country. Saint Lucia’s program has a lower starting investment amount and a wider range of investment options when compared to other similar offerings from European countries. Among its most important benefits is the possibility to freely visit Schengen countries, Singapore, Great Britain and other states that actively support tourism on their territory.
The applicant must meet certain requirements, in order to become a participant in the program. Your application will be approved in the following cases:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you have verified your good character;
- you have no criminal record;
- your income is legal.
Applicants may be denied if they have previously violated visa entry rules for Canada, the US, EU countries or the UK. He will also not be allowed to participate if he is under investigation, threatens the national security of Saint Lucia or has committed a criminal offense, but to the primary program participant, his children, parents, legal wife (husband), as well as sisters and brothers, if they live with him and depend on him financially, may be included in the program.
The procedure for obtaining a St. Lucia second passport is divided into several stages:
- Consultation with an investment specialist.
- Processing, translation into English and submission of the necessary documents.
- Confirmation of the client’s application for participation in the program. Carried out by the Citizenship by Investment Committee.
- Deposit of funds required for obtaining the citizenship document.
- Acceptance of the passport as well as the citizenship certificate.
The applicant must confirm the oath of allegiance to the country after completing the process of obtaining an identity document. This can be done at a consulate, embassy or commissariat.
Applicants are eligible to invest their funds in a variety of resources. The program offers such areas for investment:
- National Economic Fund – from 100 thousand euros;
- real estate – from 300 thousand euros;
- state-owned securities – from 500 thousand euros;
- entrepreneurial activity and state projects – from EUR 1 million.
The minimum investment amounts are valid for each investment option. Investments can be made not only by one applicant, but also by a family of not more than 4 persons. The purchased property must be owned by the program participant for at least 5 years. Similar conditions apply to other assets intended for investment.
Key Benefits of St Lucia’s Passport
The program for investors in Saint Lucia has a number of advantages over similar projects in European and other countries. According to Vladlena Baranova, a leading specialist of Immigrant Invest, the most significant advantages are:
- more affordable cost – the minimum deposit for an investor is 100 thousand euros;
- the possibility of visa-free entry to almost all countries that are popular with tourists;
- no need to live permanently in the state to keep a passport.
St. Lucia is a magnificent country in the Caribbean Sea, where any rich investor can live for an unlimited period of time. St. Lucia passport leads the way as “Plan B” for immigrants, according to Passport Index data.
The Caribbean islands are a beautiful corner of nature, giving millions of people the opportunity to have a beautiful vacation and improve their health. Being a citizen of one of these countries is a great privilege for lovers of luxurious life, striving for success, happiness and family well-being.
St. Lucia passport ranking is comparable to that of European countries and other quite developed countries. The program discussed in this article gives you a chance to quickly obtain all the rights of a citizen. It should not be missed by anyone who has enough money.